1. The scandal is tremendously bizarre.
2. The scandal is tremendously amusing.
3. The scandal is significantly less amusing if you are one of the people Anthony Weiner hurt.
4. The scandal is not even close to being over.
5. The scandal will likely result in Weiner resigning (one hopes!).
6. The scandal will serve as yet another reason for us to allow ourselves to be distracted from thinking about Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, the rise of China, terrorism, the Arab-Israeli peace process, the deficit, the national debt, unemployment, the economy in general, education policy, and other priorities too important to be captured in a mere Twitpic.
Have I covered all of the bases?