1. I would have preferred that Chelsea win the Champions League, but I am happy to see that my favorite Spanish team won, and that Manchester United lost.
2. Would that Bernard Mandeville were alive to write about this.
3. Science has been good to me recently. First, I find out that coffee helps prevent prostate cancer. Now, this.
4. Perhaps it is time for me to move Down Under.
5. ”45,000 galaxies out to a distance of 380 million light-years” waiting to be discovered, and here I am without a Federation flagship at my disposal.
6. This is a joke, right? I mean, this has to be a joke. Right?