1. The New York City Department of Parks and Recreation ought to suffer from a massive case of shame.
2. Think that electioneering has never been as nasty as it has been during this campaign cycle? Watch this:
Also, as the video suggests, open a history book from time to time.
3. So, how would your life change if you found out that the universe is just a hologram?
5. The smug intellectual arrogance of the Rally for Sanity types appears . . . misplaced:
[Video pulled under threat of lawsuit]
Incidentally, when the most popular comedy troupe to be based in Chicago puts this out, the worm really has turned.
6. Little Billy: Expert networker.
7. Little Al from Princeton: Ruthless card shark.